Treat dull and dehydrated hair to a boost of natural hydration with Hydrating Melting Mask with Aloe Vera from Christophe Robin. Its ultra-light texture immediately melts into the hair for an instantly visible result. The lightweight formula works hard to hydrate strands deeply without weighing them down. Aloe vera offers a combination of vitamins, amino acids and nutrients to deeply hydrate. Flaxseed oil, a superseed oil enriched in fatty acids, boosts the hair fiber’s resilience and elasticity. The hair is hydrated, plumped and luminous from the first use.
- Aloe Vera: hydrates with a synergy of water and over 75 active molecules as well as 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and even more nutrients besides (enzymes, trace elements, etc.)
- Flaxseed Oil: provides a deep, long-lasting moisturizing and soothing effect on the scalp
- Instantly melts into hair to hydrate
- Provides softness to dull hair
- Reduces any irritation to and hydrates the scalp
- Free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, oxidants, phthalates, mineral oils and ammonia
- Vegan and not tested on animals